This RainBench DIY Kit is for someone with basic DIY carpentry and plumbing skills. Save cash on shipping so you can go on that vacation you deserve. Buy lumber & hardware locally (usually ~$30-40) to support Hank down the road,
or better yet, use recycled construction waste and blow everyone’s mind with how ridiculously environmentally conscious and brilliant you are.
The 140 gallon Rain Bench DIY Kit includes:
- 1) Illustrated instructions to build your Rain Bench
- 1) Custom fitted 2-ply waterproof liner, 32″x32″x32″
- 2) Mosquito resistant PVC fittings welded to liner
- 2) 18″ UV-resistant BPA free, food grade 1″ I.D. black tubing
- 2) 6″ UV-resistant BPA free, food grade 1″ I.D. black tubing
- 2) Reducers, 2″x 1″ PVC thread
- 2) 1″ 90º elbow thread to barb (insert)
- 1) 1″ barb to 3/4″ hose adapter
- 1) Garden Hose shut-off valve
- 1) Roll Teflon thread tape, 260″
**MADE IN THE USA**
you could throw a flat 4’x 4′ piece on top and make it into a rain dining patio table – See? I told you their minds will be blown.
Materials purchased separately:
- 2) 4’x8′ – 1/2″ exterior grade plywood (treated is best) Many suppliers will make the cuts according to the instructions diagram for a small fee!!
- 4) 2×4 x10′ lumber
- 2) 1×4 x10′ lumber (optional for trim)
- Large flat slab for table top (optional)
- Fasteners: 1 lb. of 1 5/8″ deck screws
- Small can of sealer/ paint
- A saw, a drill and a pencil